Here is example of Store4’s message grid :
- Example of message in inbox
- Select message(s) by - read/unread, all or none.
- Additional menu for messages, you can mark message as read, important, spam or delete it.
- Message folders, Inbox for incoming mail, Sent Mail, Important , Drafts, Spam and Trash
And from here you can access message’s Action menu
- Add contact
- View Account settings
- Refresh page
Here is an example of Account settings page :
If you wish to send someone a message, it’s never been easier. Click on a Mail icon on the top right of your screen, then click Compose.
This window will appear :
- To whom you are sending message
- If you wish to add more recipients, just enter them here
- Type subject of the message
- Tools for formating message. There are : Bold, Italic, Underline, Unordered/Ordered list(s) and paragraph formating tools
- Message content goes in here.
When you click on add new contact from action menu within messages this window will appear :
- Contacts First name
- Contacts Last name
- Contacts Title
- Contacts email
- Contacts phone
- Contacts Company
- Type of the contact. It can be : Friend, Client, Lead and Prospect.