Creating forms has never been faster. From forms section, you are able to create beautifull custom form with any fields you'd like.
When you click on forms, this window will appear. It shows all forms you currently have.
- All forms you currently have in ordered list.
- Search filter
- Additional form options
- Type the name of your new form
- Select its category
- Type in short description
- Select this option if this new form is going to be subform of another form
After saving , this window will appear :
- Form's name
- Form's records
- Forms control menu
Forms menu can be located on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Add new
- Field Settings
- Create public link
- Email form
- Delete form
- Show forms grid
When you click add new field this window will appear :
- Name of the form field
- Type of the field ( it can be string, stringmultiline, number, singleselect list, multi select list, Checkbox, Radioboxgroup, Combobox, Subform, Decimalnumber, Datepicker, Fileupload, datetime picker and timepicker )
- Placeholder description
- Possible field values. Enter all values you want to be in this form field.
- Short description
- Mark this if you want to set this field to be obligatory
- Mark this if you want to sort column
- If you want to filter column check this
- Is Active shows whether this field will be active in the form
- Field will be only visible to admin if this is checked
- To encrypt this field check this ( note that encrypted field can't be edited after )
For this example I've created a form with following fields, Name, Surname and a Date.
You can edit any form field by simply clicking on it , and relevant field options will pop-up. To view completed forms ( aka Records ) , click on the Records button from action control menu.
- List of all records
- Name of member that has fullfilled the form
- Date when record was created
- Search forms for specific record using relevant term or expression
To view all field settings, choose Field settings from action menu. Here you can see all fields that are in your form with their options.
- Primary - means this field will be marked as primary
- Web grid
- Mobile grid
To view, edit or add form lookups, click on Form Lookups from the left menu and this window will appear. It shows all form lookups you currently have .
- Form lookups name
- Gear Menu
Forms lookups gear menu looks is shown in the next picture bellow
To view, edit or change advanced form settings , click on Form settings from the menu on the left. From this settings menu you can setup to whom is form going to be sent when created.
From form settings action control menu that can be located on the bottom right corner of your screen :
You are able to :
- Restart the application
- Delete temporary files
- Install plugins
- Save changes.