Sales orders section is showing all documents with your sales process. In this chapter we'll explain Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices, Shipping docs and Payment.
From here you can add or manage your customers and related data like contact, company locations etc.
To add a new member please click on the ‘+’ icon in the right screen corner and you will be redirected to “Add New Customer” page.
To add new customer you will need to enter some of the following fields :
- Customer - Type in customer’s name
- Tax number
- Description - enter a short description about the customer
- Tools - Formatting tools for aditional customer content
- Body - enter the description about the customer
- Categories - choose category for this customer
- Tags - tag this customer so you can easy find him within search.
- Active - Check this to set your customer active.
To edit customer, you either click on edit from three dots menu or you simply select it from the grid and then click edit from main controls menu.
- On the first customer page you can edit customer’s general settings, name, tax number, category and tags.
- On customers details page you can edit its industry, company size, operating status, primary/secondary phone, email and website.
- On the address page, you can edit customers address, country, city, and add its locations, if he has more than one.
- On customers contacts page you can add/delete or edit customers contacts
- On Customers membership page you can change customers membership type from basic, elite to premium.
Quotes grid will represent all your quotations.
Here is the place where you can see all your Quotes.
You can easily process them any by simply clicking gear menu button for certain quotation.
From the gear menu you can :
- Approve this Quote as an order
- Put quote in pending status.
- Put status of this quote as Approved
- Sent - This quote has been already sent
- This quote is unsucessful
- Clone - Copy this quote, duplicate it.
From additional menu you can :
- Preview selected quote
- Edit selected quote
- Download quote as PDF file
- Print quote
Adding a new Quote
Adding a new quote has never been easier, from the menu click quotes, then from the action menu click to add a new quote and window below will open:
- Customer - Select a customer for this quote
- Document # - Type in Quote document #
- Reference - Enter Reference number
- Bill to - Add customers address
- Issue Date - When is the quote’s issue date
- Assigned to - To whom quote is assigned
- Ship to - Where the quote will be shipped
- Shipment Date - Enter the shipment date
- Currency - Quote’s currency
- Ship from - Select where the quote will be shipped from
- Email - Enter the email address
- Totals are - Is this quote tax exclusive or inclusive
- Plus button - Add another quote
To edit quote, you either click on edit from three dots menu or you simply select it and click edit from main controls menu. This window below will appear.
As you can see, here are all quote details and you can easily process quote from gear menu as shown in the example above.
Send a Quote via Email
Along other possibilities within Store4, you can send a quote via email. To do that, you simply click to preview quote you want to send, and then from action controls, on the bottom right corner of your screen, there is a mail icon to do so.
Order is a buyer-generated document that authorizes a purchase transaction. When accepted by the seller, it becomes a contract binding on both parties.
Below is the example of Store4’s orders grid:
If you wish to change status of any order, simply click on gear menu, and drop down menu for that order will appear as shown below.
- Make Invoice - change order to invoice
- Cancelled - This order has been cancelled
- Active - This order is active
- On Hold - This order is on hold
- Fulfilled - This order is fulfilled
- Completed - This order has been completed
- Clone Document - Duplicate this order
From addition menu ( three dots menu ), you can easily preview, edit or even download order as pdf file and print it.
As shown below, within filter options you can search any order by its status, customer, assigned member or by date.
Invoicing never have been easier. With Store4 manage your company invoices with ease.
Below is the example of Store4’s invoices grid:
There are two types of gear menu for invoices:
- When the invoice is unpaid
You can Mark invoice as sent, change its status to Paid, or Clone Document - duplicate invoice.
- When the invoice is paid
For paid invoices you can do the following: Mark invoice as sent, Pak Invoice, Clone Document
Below is the example of preview invoice window :
Add new Invoice
To add a new invoice please click on the ‘+’ icon in the right screen corner and you will be redirected to the “Add New Invoice” page as shown below:
- Select Customer - Select your customer from drop down menu
- Document # - This field will be autogenerated, but you can edit it manually if you’d like
- Reference # - Type in reference ID
- Bill to - Fill in buyers address
- Issue Date - Invoices issue date
- Assigned to - To whom invoice is assigned
- Ship to - Fill in Shipping address
- Shipment Date - Invoices shipment date
- Ship from - Choose from where to ship from
- Email - Type in email address
- Totals are - Is this invoice tax exclusive or inclusive
- Trash icon - You can delete item with this trash icon
- Add new - Add new item into invoice.
To edit invoice, you either click on edit from three dots menu or you simply select it from grid and then click edit from main controls menu. This window below will appear :
All your company shipments in one place.
Below is the example of Store4’s shipments grid:
From shipments gear menu, you can change shipments status from either unshipped/shipped , partial or clone document - duplicate/copy it as shown in the picture below.
Add new Shipment
To add a new shipment please click on the ‘+’ icon in the right screen corner and you will be redirected to “Add New Shipment” page as shown below:
- Select Customer - Choose customer from drop down menu
- Document # - Document # will be autogenerated but you can edit it if you’d like
- Reference # - Shipment Reference #
- Bill to - Type in customers address
- Issue Date - What is shipments issue date
- Assigned to - To whom is shipment assigned to
- Ship to - Type in the shipment’s address
- Shipment date - Shipment date
- Currency - Shipment’s currency
- Ship from - Where to ship from
- Email - Type in email address
- Totals are - Is shipment tax exclusive or inclusive
- Trash icon - You can delete items in shipment with this trash icon
- Plus icon - Add new item to shipment
Here you can find all options and settings you need to get your Store4 application up and running.
- Default Tax - Choose default Tax
- Quote Details - Quotes short description
- Default Currency - Choose default currency
- Sales Orders Details - Enter short sales order details
- Default time zone
- Description - Store’s description
- Invoice Details - Short invoice details description
- Quote # - Choose what default quote number will be
- Purschase Order # - Choose what default Purchase order number will be
- Order # - Choose what default Order number will be
- Production-Order # - Choose what default Production order number will be
- Invoice # - Choose what default Invoice number will be
- BOM # - Choose what default BOM number will be
- Shipment # - Choose what default Shipment number will be
- Routing # - Choose what default Routing number will be
- Store Name - Enter store’s name
- Store URL - Enter store’s URL
- Company logo - Company Logo preview, you can add a new one, or reset to a default one
Second Part of Store4's settings :
- Company Name - Enter company’s name
- Primary Phone - Enter primary Phone
- Tax Number - Tax number goes in here
- Secondary Phone - Secondary phone number
- Email - Enter company’s email address
- Fax - Fax number
- Website - Enter company’s website
- Toll-free telephone number
- Description - Short description
- Mobile - Mobile number
- Address - Primary address, Headquaters
- Street address
- Company locations - Enter all company’s locations in here
- TaxTypes - Enter all taxes you’ll use in your Store.
If your company has more than one location, or different tax types, from gear menu you can either Add, Remove or Refresh them as shown below: