From Site Content menu you can easily add,edit and delete your Store4 contents such as Blogs, Contents, News, Portfolios, Events, Lists and Ads.
Here is the example of Store4’s content grid :
Adding Site Content
To add a new content page please click on the ‘+’ icon in the right screen corner and then “Add New Content” page.
- Content - Content type
- Title - The site's content title. It is a required field.
- Permalink – Site's content permalink. If you leave this field empty, we will autogenerate your permalink.
- Description – Page description, but also as meta description tag for SEO purposes.
- Body - WYSIWYG (“What You See Is What You Get”) allows members to see what the end result will look like while content is being created. From this section you can add your page content. There is also 'code view' for advanced users.
Type in text, style it, insert images and view or edit source code…
- 5.1. Style, Normal, Heading 1-2-3…
- 5.2.Bold, Italic Underline
- 5.3. Remove style
- 5.4. Font type
- 5.5. Font size
- 5.6. Font Color
- 5.7. Unordered list
- 5.8. Ordered list
- 5.9. Paragraph Alignment
- 5.10. Add Table
- 5.11. Add Hyperlink
- 5.12. Add Picture
- 5.13. Insert Horizontal rule
- 5.14. Full screen
- 5.15. View Code
- 5.16. Help
- Categories - select related categories for this content
- Tags - Content tags - used also for SEO purposes as meta tags.
- Author - members with specific roles can assign different authors to content(s). This is an ideal for portals that have guest posts.
- Permissions – members with specific roles can assign roles to content. This is ideal for portals that want to have contents only visible to certain members.
- Publish date – Choose date when your content will be/or is published.
- Publish – Tick this option if you wish to make your content publicly available.
- Save / Cancel – Save your work or cancel doings.
Adding New Post/Article
There is no difference in adding blog post, article or content regarding admin interface.
Adding new Portfolio
Differences between adding new content and portfolio, are in the following fields: project start and end date, client, position and project url.
Differences between adding new content and portfolio, are in the project start/end input forms. You can manually define when project is starting,when its going to finish and who will be in charge of it.
List are usefull for many things, but generally we use it to create Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). When adding a list you can define each records position.
This is great place to manage your events.
Differences between adding new content and event are in the following fields: event date and location.
Change your content cover with a mouse click.
To upload content cover click on the photo icon in the left avatar section and browse local folder will pop up.
Once you select the image from your local machine , popup windows will open from where you can resize your image to fits your needs. To make adjustments, resize the selection. Once you are satisfied with selection click the “Save Photo” button.
- You can access to your gallery via:
- Content Dashboard - clicking on the content option you can find Edit Gallery Link
- On Edit Content page you will find File Manager icon in the bottom left corner inside avatar section
- Add Files(s) - adding new media items. You can even add multiple items simultaneously. You can choose media files from your computer and upload them directly to the Store4. Store4 supports different file formats, audio, video and image formats. There is maximum upload size limit.
- Add Media Link - add Vimeo or Youtube video link.
- Start Upload - when you add multiple media files to the gallery from you computer click on Start Upload link to start uploading all the files at once.
- Cancel Upload - cancel previously added media files for upload.
When you click Add File(s) button you will can choose files from your computer for upload. When desired media files are selected you will be able to see preview version of media files and few options.
- First column is Image/Audio/Video preview
- Second column is the file name
- Third column is file size and upload status.
- Fourth column are start and cancel controls. When you press Start button you'll start upload and cancel removes it from upload page.
If you want to upload all media files at once use start upload link.
After uploading files, you can see files preview instead of the classic dashboard look. When you hover with a mouse on media item(s) you'll reveal aditional icons in items right corner:
- Pencil Icon - edit media item information: Title, Image Owner Info, Alternative Text, Description.
- X Icon - use for removing media item(s) from Store4.
Add Media Item
To add Vimeo or Youtube link(s) press Add Media Link button. A new Add Media dialog will pop up. You need to insert desired Vimeo and Youtube link and then enter its title. Afterwards, you will be able to see video preview.
Here you can manage your site testimonials.
To add a new testimonial please click on the ‘+’ icon in the right screen corner and you will be redirected to “Add New Testimonial” page.
- Upload a Photo - Upload testimonial cover image. You can upload all major images formats like bmp, tiff, jpg, jpeg, png etc. Maximum upload file size is 4 Mb.
- Name - person’s name. It is required field.
- Company - company name.It is required field.
- Description - ad/banner description
- Publish - Testimonial is only publicly visible if publish is checked.
Ads/Banners administration screen used for adding ads or banners on the portal.
To add a new campaign/ad please click on the ‘+’ icon in the right screen corner and you will be redirected to “Add New Campaign” page.
- Upload a Photo - Upload ad/banner image. You are able to upload all major images format like bmp, tiff, jpg, jpeg, png etc. Maximum upload file size is 4 Mb.
- Name - ad or banner name. It is required field.
- Link Url - ad or banner internal or external link.
- Alternative Text - Alternative text or optional subtitle to display.
- Position - ad/banner item position in ad/banner list (eg. 1, 2, 3 etc.)
- CSS Class- Optional additional CSS classes to apply to this item.
- Description - ad/banner description
- Categories- You can select multiple categories for current blog post or article. This way your blog(s) or news will be filterable by assigned categories.
- Campaign Start, Campaign End Date - You can set a date when the ad/banner will begin and finish.
From this section you can define your app categories. One category can be related to different content types. For instance, in the same time, you can choose to select different category types for your content.
To add new category to category list please click on the ‘+’ icon in the right screen corner and window will pop up.
Here you can define following category fields:
- Name - category name. It is required field.
- Description - category description
- Content Type - One category can have different content types. It means if content type assigned to category is blog or news you are able to select exactly the same category for blog post(s) and article(s) as well.